- Master how to use the ECS/ControlCenter platform to optimize your process control and help ensure plant efficiency and productivity.
- Gain a true understanding of the fundamental ECS/ControlCenter functions and learn how to effectively use, configure, maintain, troubleshoot and adapt the ECS/ControlCenter platform to meet your specific plant needs.
- This course includes training on simulated virtual machines such that participants will actively use and practice on a system that looks and works like the actual ECS/ControlCenter v8 platform.
Topics covered in this course:
- Participants will get an overview of the ControlCenter system and understand its basic functions.
- Participants will gain the skills to (1)properly use the ECS/ControlCenter v8 platform for day-to day functions, and (2)to configure and do maintenance of the system.
- Participants will understand the ECS/ConrolCenter architecture as is required to troubleshoot and adapt the control system to evolving plant needs.
- Training will be provided on a virtual machine platform to allow participants to simulate exercises on a system like a real ECS/ControlCenter system.
- Daily Use Section
- Introduction to the FLSmidth ECS Workplace
- Operator Station
- Reporting§Topics Covered: Maintenance Section
- Introduction and Maintenance Basics
- Tag/Point System
- HMI Opstation Editor and Mimics
- User Access ControlSystem Configuration
Automation, Electrical, Control, System, Production, and Process Engineers and Technicians
USA, PA, Allentown
Your benefits from this course:
- Understand the basic ECS/ControlCenter functions
- Ensure proper use of the ECS/ControlCenter™ in relation to day-to-day process control
- Learn how to effectively configure, maintain, and troubleshoot the ECS/ControlCenter system, including HMI mimics
- Discover how to model and adapt your ECS/ControlCenter to meet your specific plant needs
Payment for participation in the seminar is in advance. Cancellation: 0 - 30 days before = 100% of fee; 31-60 days before = 50% of fee; 61 days before = 0% of fee.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com