- Gain the knowledge and understanding to properly maintain your vertical mill equipment. Get the fundamentals and learn best practices to keep your mills optimized for reliability, efficiency, and maintenance costs.
- This 2-day seminar covers the technology and best-practice maintenance techniques and methods for Vertical mill systems.The course offers classroom instruction from our FLSmidth specialists and case studies based on real situations at different cement plants.
- You will gain the knowledge necessary to develop improved maintenance plans for your specific equipment and learn how to perform the necessary maintenance and repair work to prevent breakdowns and improve reliability.
Topics covered in this course:
- Participants will be trained on the technology and best practices for the maintenance of Vertical Mills
- Attendees will be trained on maintenance procedures and preventative maintenance of equipment, including safety issues. Instruction will be provided on inspections, troubleshooting, and failure analysis.
- Equipment: Vertical Mills, Vertical Mill Separators
- Equipment Design and Fundamentals
- Main Components and Component Details
- Component Maintenance
- Wear and Wear Management
- Maintenance Practices, including Inspections and Preventative Maintenance
- Relevant Hydraulics and Lubrication
- Mill Gears & Drives
- Practical case studies and troubleshooting
Plant, Process, Production, and Quality Engineers and Managers
Your benefits from this course:
- Understand the fundamentals and best maintenance practices to develop the right maintenance strategies for your Vertical Mills
- Understand equipment design and limitations§§Improve your preventive maintenance techniques and reduce the risk of bad practices
- Learn what you need to implement the best maintenance practices for your systems productivity.
Payment for participation in the seminar is in advance. Cancellation: 0 - 30 days before = 100% of fee; 31-60 days before = 50% of fee; 61 days before = 0% of fee.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com