- Adaptable Control Engineering System (ACESYS™) is used to program PLCs to ensure your plant’s optimal process control.
- This 5-day (4 hours/day) online course will help you optimize your control system by developing your maintenance and troubleshooting skills based on the FLSmidth ACESYS™ programming standard for ControlLogix PLCs that are programmed with RSLogix5000 software.
- With a focus on program functions used in everyday operations, you will gain a true understanding of how to use ECS/ACESYS™-based applications to visualize and control activity.
- Training will be provided on virtual machines with live tutorials and simulated dynamic laboratory exercises.
Topics covered in this course:
- This course will provide an overview of, and will develop the skills to maintain and troubleshoot Rockwell ControlLogix PLC applications based on the FLSmidth ECS/ACESYS™ v8 programming standard.
- The course will focus on program functions for everyday operation
- Participants will learn how to select, add, create, and configure new ACESYS objects in ECS/ControlCenter and PLC.
- ECS and PLC structure and layout
- New features for ACESYS™ 8
- Motion detector
- Select points
- Analog points
- PID controllers
Automation, Electrical, Control, System, Production, and Process Engineers and Technicians
ECS/ControlCenter Course OR Equivalent Experience
Your benefits from this course:
- Gain the knowledge to maintain the PLC system, troubleshoot the entire control system, and make process control changes with confidence
- Learn how to maintain and troubleshoot your control system
- Learn how to create and configure new ACESYS™ objects in ECS and ControlLogix PLC programs
- Get the knowledge required to make changes and optimize the ControlLogix PLC system using ECS/ACESYS
Payment for participation in the seminar is in advance. Cancellation: 0 - 30 days before = 100% of fee; 31-60 days before = 50% of fee; 61 days before = 0% of fee.
For further information please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org