- Adaptable Control Engineering System (ACESYS™) is used to program PLCs to ensure your plant’s optimal process control.
- The objective of this course is to develop skills in maintaining and troubleshooting an existing Control system application based on the FLSmidth ACESYS programming standard.
- The course focuses on program functions for everyday operation.§§The participants will understand the functionality of standard equipment in a cement plant, visualized and controlled via an ECS/ACESYS based application.
- Furthermore, the participants will learn how to create and configure new ACESYS objects in ECS and PLC programs.
Topics covered in this course:
- This course will provide an overview of and will develop the skills to maintain and troubleshoot Rockwell ControlLogix PLC applications based on the FLSmidth ECS/ACESYS™ v8 programming standard.
- The course will focus on program functions for everyday operation
- Participants will learn how to select, add, create, and configure new ACESYS objects in ECS/ControlCenter and PLC.
- ECS and PLC structure and layout
- New features for ACESYS™ 8
- Motion detector
- Select points
- Analog points
- Gate/positionersPID controllers
Automation, Electrical, Control, System, Production, and Process Engineers and Technicians
Participants must have knowledge of the ECS system similar to the course ECS/ControlCenter Maintenance and extensive knowledge of the relevant PLC programming tool.
Your benefits from this course:
- When an Adaptable Control Engineering system, ACESYS is used, the PLCs will have FLSmidth standard modules for data structure and standard data flow between the ECS HMI and the PLCs.
- Knowledge gained in this course is a requirement for maintaining the PLC system, for making changes in the PLC for optimization and process changes and troubleshooting the entire control system.
Payment for participation in the seminar is in advance. Cancellation: 0 - 30 days before = 100% of fee; 31-60 days before = 50% of fee; 61 days before = 0% of fee.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com